Stash Sell-Off: revised

The A/CAM market place. Let the buying/selling begin!!!

Re: Stash Sell-Off: revised

Postby tor lives » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

hrtpaul wrote:Coles carpark? Geez I only got a dodgy Maccas carpark transfer. Least we know who the favourite is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW thanks heaps Ray :D :D :D :D

It is the Coles car park Sunbury.......so take comfort in the fact that I drive a lot further just for you Paul, (well.....Damo and Kev also) :D
TOR
tor lives

Postby tor lives » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:03 am

RHB785 wrote:G'day Ray. How much would you want for those 3 Mraz Sokols in the stash. One has British civil rego and the other two have East German military markings. I'll likely buy them from you as I'm also into Eastern European civil types. Also the Brigadyrs and the RAAF CT-4 and the Roulettes PC-9. That should do for now. Could you shoot me a pm please?

Regards,
RHB.

Only two Mraz Sokol kits Ross, and they are yours if ya want them, (check PM). RAAF PC-9 and CT-4 have unfortunately already left the "fleet" and now grace the stash's of others. Excuse my ignorance but what is the "Brigadyrs"???
TOR
tor lives

Postby RHB785 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:41 am

Hi Ray. The Brigadyr is the kit below the Mraz Sokol M1D. The high wing thing. Sorry about the misunderstanding; I was thinking that there were 3 Sokols and 2 Brigadyrs looking at the way the photos presented. My fault. Should have looked closer.

Regards,
RHB.
RHB785

Postby tor lives » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:47 am

RHB785 wrote:Hi Ray. The Brigadyr is the kit below the Mraz Sokol M1D. The high wing thing. Sorry about the misunderstanding; I was thinking that there were 3 Sokols and 2 Brigadyrs looking at the way the photos presented. My fault. Should have looked closer.

Regards,
RHB.

Ahhh got it....the Let. Sorry Ross mate, maybe I should be the one looking closer at the photos :oops:
Unfortunately the Let Brigadyr has also gone to greener pastures. As mentioned though the two Mraz Sokols are yours if you want them.
Also....please accept my apologies for the photo presentation. On review I can see how there could be some confusion. Once I move the current sold stuff on, I will update the photos to reflect current availability.
TOR
tor lives

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:53 am

tor lives wrote:
hrtpaul wrote:Coles carpark? Geez I only got a dodgy Maccas carpark transfer. Least we know who the favourite is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW thanks heaps Ray :D :D :D :D

It is the Coles car park Sunbury.......so take comfort in the fact that I drive a lot further just for you Paul, (well.....Damo and Kev also) :D
TOR

Oh I'm grateful mate. I wouldn't want to have to venture to Sunbury anytime. That's where some very unsavoury characters live :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:31 am

This all sounds like some nerdy version of a "deal" going down in Breaking Bad! :lol:

Adam the Akrodude

Postby RHB785 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 am

G'day Ray. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to buy a Brigadyr from a retailer or ebay. Thank you anyway. Do you know if there are any civilian schemes in the Sokol M1D kit? It's time I did a civvie scheme again; been donkey's yonks since the last one I did. Also, are there any Heller DH 89 Dragon Rapides left? If there are I'll buy one of those as well.

Regards,
RHB.
RHB785

Postby tor lives » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 am

RHB785 wrote:G'day Ray. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to buy a Brigadyr from a retailer or ebay. Thank you anyway. Do you know if there are any civilian schemes in the Sokol M1D kit? It's time I did a civvie scheme again; been donkey's yonks since the last one I did. Also, are there any Heller DH 89 Dragon Rapides left? If there are I'll buy one of those as well.

Regards,
RHB.

Hi Ross,
Schemes included with the M1D Sokol =
Czech Police (civil rego)
Italian Civvie
East German Air Force
Swedish Civvie
Bothe Heller DH-89s have "left the building" ...sorry.
TOR
tor lives

Postby RHB785 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 am

Ok Ray. Thank you for the info. Looks like it retailers or ebay for the Rapides too then. No problems and thanks again.

Regards,
RHB.
RHB785

Postby RHB785 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Hi Ray. Could you check your pms please. I've just sent you on eabout the Mraz M1s.

Regards,
RHB.
RHB785

PreviousNext

Return to Swap and Sell