Beacons and landing lights for sale.

The A/CAM market place. Let the buying/selling begin!!!

Beacons and landing lights for sale.

Postby Knotty » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:29 pm

G,day everyone , I have for sale some scale beacons and landing lights . They come in a number of different sizes.

2mm .......clear , these can be painted any colour you like with clear paint . Ideal for landing lights on 1/144 scale jets .
And wing Ilummination lights.

2mm .......red . Ideal for 1/144. Scale Airliners , Top and bottom beacon .

3mm .......clear . Ideal for landing lights . And wing Ilummination lights .

3mm ........red . Ideal for larger models like 1/72 scale. DC-3 s and the like .

These have a number of uses on all kinds of models ,let your imagination run wild .

They also come in other size's right up to 6 mm

The cost is $4 .00 each posted in Australia . You get 6 beacons or lights in each pack . These are endorsed by Ray the site owner ,hence the A/ CAM logo . They will only be available through A/CAM . All profits will go back to A/CAM.

Payments can be made to my PayPal address ..... dgknott@bigpond.com

If interested .....please PM me your Address , and as soon as you have paid , I will send them out .

We are not out to make any huge profits out of this ,just a service to the members .
When you work it out ....$4.00 less 70 cents postage .....they work out at about 55 cents each !!

image.jpg
image.jpg (212.65 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
Knotty

Re: Beacons and landing lights for sale.

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Very cool Knotty. Once I get back from TVL I'll work out what I need and chuck in an order. Thanks mate :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Knotty » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Your welcome Paul , thanks very much . :) :)

The photo doesn't do them justice really , much better in the flesh. ;)
Knotty

Postby Tony P » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 am

Nice work Knotty. One of the few annoying things is trying to paint clear lights.
Tony
You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done- Chuck Yeager.
Tony P

Postby Knotty » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Yeah I know Tony , Ray and myself have been using these for the last couple of years , they really do enhance a model .
Knotty

Return to Swap and Sell