Looking for 1:72 Hawker Seahawk

The A/CAM market place. Let the buying/selling begin!!!

Looking for 1:72 Hawker Seahawk

Postby tor lives » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi guys,
Wanting to fit this in to the build schedule.
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Bournemo ... 1445081692
So I am wondering if anyone has a cheap, little, old 1:72 Hawker Seahawk in their stash they would be happy to part with.
I would be happy to purchase or swap.
TOR
PS: She would be a prime candidate for Adam's "Red Aircraft" group build, and yes she is a civvie (G-JETH)
tor lives

Re: Looking for 1:72 Hawker Seahawk

Postby Nicolas_Fantich » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello tor lives,

I just happen to have the Airfix 1/72 AW Seahawk in front of me as I type.

I would be pleased to offer this to you. It would be embarrassing to ask something for it given the nature of the kit. Having found no use any longer to me, I would have otherwise considered giving it away to some young aspiring modeller, as I have done with other older kits of this type over the last couple of years.

It does not have its decals with it (although I do have them stored elsewhere) and it has some filler on the single part wing pieces, I think to hide the deep sink holes/marks in the parts. The fuselage halves have been assembled, and there is no cockpit to mention of.

Just let me know where it should be sent, and it will be on its way soon. If you can wait a little longer, I shall be able to get to my decal archive and rescue the kit's decals for you.
Nicolas

On the Bench
1/144 Academy Douglas DC-6B - Adria Airways YU-AFF
1/48 Revell North American P-51D Mustang 'Miss America'
1/72 Airfix North American P-51D (Cavalier) Mustang N51RH
1/72 Airfix North American P-51D Mustang N64CL 'Miss Van Nuys'
Nicolas_Fantich

Postby tor lives » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:08 am

Hi Nicolas,
Firstly, I notice that this is your first post as an A/CAM member so on behalf of all of us here at A/CAM....a big welcome to you,it is great to have you here, and I hope you enjoy our little site. You will find that we are an easy-going and friendly bunch who enjoy our aeroplanes, models, and a good laugh amongst each other.
Thanks so much for the kind offer of your 1:72 Seahawk, I would very much appreciate the model, and give it a good home :D . I would however like to compensate you in some form for your kind offer, so if there is any particular model you are after let me know and I will see if I have it hiding in my stash.
I will PM you my address.
Once again Nicolas, thanks for the Seahawk and don't forget to jump into the "Introductions" area and tell us a little about yourself.
Regards
TOR
tor lives

Postby tor lives » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:58 pm

Just a quick public thanks to Nicolas for his generosity in supplying me with a near mint Airfix 1:72 Seahawk kit.
Thank you very much mate....much appreciated.
TOR
tor lives

Return to Swap and Sell