Liberty Quality 1/72 Beech 1900D Air NZ link - All Black

Show us what's on the bench

Re: Liberty Quality 1/72 Beech 1900D Air NZ link - All Black

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:31 am

Coming along nicely mate. For nav lights on my 1/32 Sea Fury I used bits of clear toothbrush. I cut it roughly to shape, glued it onto the wing, sanded to shape and then polished. They came up really nice. You could try it if your current method doesn't work. Just remember to drill and paint the light in the toothbrush before you stick it on :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Tony P » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Thanks Paul, I'll keep that in mind for next time. Looks like it's going to work ok.

The end is in sight. It's up on it's pegs, the dangly "help me fly" bits have been stuck to the back area. The props are lightly glued on to show how they whole thing looks. I'm hopefully getting better props made up in the near future.
Gear doors, aerials and some weathering to go.

What's an "sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached?" error mean?
You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done- Chuck Yeager.
Tony P

Postby Tony P » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:55 pm

All done. Pics here:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=700
You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done- Chuck Yeager.
Tony P

Previous

Return to Member's Works in Progress