Mraz M1C Sokol

Show us what's on the bench

Mraz M1C Sokol

Postby RHB785 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:02 pm

No pics yet but today I got a bit more done on this little beauty. I built a rear cabin bulkhead as seen in photos of the aircraft at the Kbely Museum. This took me about 4 hours and many failed pieces of plastic card to get right. I've already glued the wing halves together and added a couple of pieces of card to the inner ends of the wings to match up with the wing root fairings on the fuselage. This is no shake and bake kit but then I like the unusual so this one fits the bill nicely. I also have the Mraz M1D kit to build but on with this one first.

Regards,
RHB.
RHB785

Re: Mraz M1C Sokol

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:39 am

Keep at it Ross! Looking forward to seeing progress pic's.

Cheers

Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Re: Mraz M1C Sokol

Postby RHB785 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:51 am

Thank you Adam. This week and weekend are pretty full with work and other commitments (St John at Rathmines Public School Fete on Saturday and Air League Newcastle Squadron info night Saturday night and Air League at Catalina Festival at Rathmines on Sunday, thank goodness I have the weekend off with 2 trips to Rathmines over the weekend) but hopefully next week I have Monday off so I'll get some pics up then hopefully and some pics of the latest review models as well.

Regards,
RHB.
RHB785

Return to Member's Works in Progress