Wards Lear Jet updated.

Show us what's on the bench

Re: Wards Lear Jet updated.

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:52 pm

hrtpaul wrote:SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Wally. I'll grab it off you at expo if you want. Thanks heaps mate. But I'm not taking back what I said about Damo :lol: :lol: :lol:

No decals for you!
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby Knotty » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:07 am

[quote="wally"]Got the Learjet kits out for Expo destined for Stu and Knotty, Knotty will you pick up Stus's seein's he is not going to be there?

No worries Wally , I'll grab Stu's for him .

If any one is interested in the Wards decals for these kits , I can bring some to expo .........they are $20.00 a sheet .

Keep in mind they are silk screen printed , and you get enough to do 2 complete aircraft . These are limited edition decals . All deals will be done out of the boot of my car in the expo car park . 8-) 8-) with Paul on security !!!!

Knotty.
Knotty

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Cap'n Wannabe wrote:No decals for you!

No Tiger beer P-51 for you then biatch :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Knotty wrote:
If any one is interested in the Wards decals for these kits , I can bring some to expo .........they are $20.00 a sheet .

Keep in mind they are silk screen printed , and you get enough to do 2 complete aircraft . These are limited edition decals . All deals will be done out of the boot of my car in the expo car park . 8-) 8-) with Paul on security !!!!

Knotty.

Lucky I've just finished my security guard training course with my favourite security instructor entitled "How to project your small penis syndrome to others and succeed in security" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Knotty wrote:
wally wrote:Got the Learjet kits out for Expo destined for Stu and Knotty, Knotty will you pick up Stus's seein's he is not going to be there?

No worries Wally , I'll grab Stu's for him .

Knotty.

I'll take a set, Knotty
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby Knotty » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:44 pm

No worries Damo , I'll bring them along on the weekend .........thanks Knotty.
Knotty

Previous

Return to Member's Works in Progress