A batch of CRJs

Show us what's on the bench

Re: A batch of CRJs

Postby Uros » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:54 am

Graeme H wrote:You certainly got the right effect with those windows, going to look awesome

Well... It looked good when there was just a thin layer of primer. After painting I removed masks and didn't like what I saw. The edges were chiped and too thick. Maybe it's just me, but it realy didn't look good. After some thinking, I ordered cabin window decals from Authentic Airlines. Great stuff, exept that two sets for -900 worked without a problem, the other two for -700 didn't want to react with any decal softener. A bit of an edge was left and I sprayed a thick layer of gloss clear. Will try to sand it out. Enough talking, here are fotos...
I still have some decals to apply. I will finish them one by one from here on. The United Express will be the first one. It already standing on its legs.

Thanks for looking in!

Happy holidays everyone! Hope you are all safe down there!
Cheers!
Uros
Uros

Postby RayS » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:00 pm

They are looking great Uros, can't see issues with the decals in your pictures.

Safe here, but the damn smoke from the fires 50 and 150 kms away is being blown over each afternoon with the daily wind change and the smell and irritation is not nice.
Ray

RayS

Postby hrtpaul » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:59 am

They're coming along nicely mate :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Previous

Return to Member's Works in Progress