Ferrari Racing Macchi C.202 WIF

Show us what's on the bench

Re: Ferrari Racing Macchi C.202 WIF

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:27 pm

Holy shit. I can't believe this thing has been going on so long :shock: :shock: :shock: Anyways a while ago I got some white circle and number decals for this beasty. My main drama with this is the layout of all the sponsor decals so I thought I'd start with the race numbers and go from there. I don't think the circles are opaque enough so I might have to overlay some more circles on top of these. I'll probably smash these on tomorrow. I'm home for 6 weeks this time so I really wanna get this one finished. Anyways here's where it's at :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:46 pm

This is any colour you like as long as it's red month huh! Looking very cool there Paul! Great to see you're back and hooking into it. Is this red right out of the rattle can or air brushed? The pink undercoating is a good clue as well - for when I get into a few red aeroplanes of my own down the track.
Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:21 pm

This one doesn't have the pink primer under the red. This red is Tamiya X-7 airbrushed on :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:44 pm

hrtpaul

Previous

Return to Member's Works in Progress