Wiffer Guardia di Finanza PS-2

Showcase your materpieces here for the group

Wiffer Guardia di Finanza PS-2

Postby VH-WAL » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Like the Stranraer, I started this one early this year. The kit / aircraft always attracted me since it came out in the 70s but I never picked one up until a bargain offer .. 25 bucks from memory...I couldnt refuse came up at an Expo swap and sell last year. One of the reasons I didnt get one before was that it was a one operator machine.. Japan (though India is getting a few soon) and I just didn't fancy doing one of them.
I thought I might try a civil WIFFer but thought that a bit silly and shelved the problem till later, then when in the UK last year the refugee avalanche into Europe with all the associated boat sinkings and drownings were raging headlines, with vision of search aircraft and rescues. Hmmm I thought, here was a job for a capable amphibian! So this Wiffer was born... It took me ages, I spent hours tooling around trying to come up with a believable / appropriate colour scheme and came up with this..I like it. The pics are not great, I will do better after make a stand to pose the model in a flight mode.
VH-WAL

Re: Wiffer Guardia di Finanza PS-2

Postby Graeme H » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Damn that is so believable, great job
Graeme
Graeme H

Postby RayS » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:16 am

Like I said elsewhere, love the aircraft and scheme. Nice to see bigger pictures here :D
Ray

RayS

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:43 pm

That's freaking awesome Wally :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Great to see the "Prof of plastic" is back doing that voodoo magic! Great work as usual Wally!
Adam the Akrodude

Return to Member's Completed Models