Civil stuff for February

Showcase your materpieces here for the group

Civil stuff for February

Postby F-27pax » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:49 am

Here are pictures of the civil aircraft models that I've made in the past couple of months.

First, the Welsh Models HS125-700 which is a very nice little kit. Corporate jets are getting big enough these days that making them in 1/144 is starting to make sense. I've done this one in a rough approximation of the one flown by Coles Myer in the late 1980s.

I had two kits of the Boeing 307, the F-Rsin one and the Anigrand C-75. I decided to make the Anigrand one because it seemed a little more detailed but the panel lines were so deep and awful that I spent more time dealing with them than the time I might have spend bringing the F-Rsin one up to scratch. The decals are from Vintage Flyer.

The Douglas DC-1 you've already seen elsewhere, but here for the record. It's a converted CMR 1/144 kit with some kit decals (thanks Graeme) and some from my computer.

Here is a Roden 1/144 DC-6 with Oldmodels decals for TEAL. This didn't seem to me to be one of Oldmodels better decal sheets but it worked out okay in the end.

I've put some more stuff down in the Air Base section, being uncivil. Some of it is the result of those little kits that Anigrand include in their 1/144 range.
F-27pax

Re: Civil stuff for February

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:18 am

Beautiful work as always! Is this for a coming display?
Adam the Akrodude

Return to Member's Completed Models