F-4 Rebuilds

A place for our military aviation modellers to show their stuff. It may not be civil but it still has a home here

F-4 Rebuilds

Postby hrtpaul » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:57 pm

While contemplating a 1/48 F-15E build after watching a heap of Mach Loop videos on youtube, I measured up my cabinet to see if it would fit. Low and behold I'll just squeeze it in. That got me thinking (and it hurt a little bit). If an F-15E would fit then surely an F-4 would. I must've misread the measuring tape last time I measured the cabinet cos I'd come to the conclusion that an F-4 wouldn't fit at all. Sure enough an F-4 WILL fit in there :D :D :D :D :D So just to make sure, I thought I'd chuck 1 in there just to make sure.BOO YAH not only will I fit 1 in there, I'll be able to get 3 on a shelf. SCOOOOOOOOOOOORE. I have a box with a few old 1/48 F-4's I built as a kid that I dragged out. They all need some fixing and new paintjobs but it was cool to see them again. Who knows when I'll get to do them but one day I'll do em :)

Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Return to The Air Base