1/72 Revell F-4F

A place for our military aviation modellers to show their stuff. It may not be civil but it still has a home here

1/72 Revell F-4F

Postby hrtpaul » Fri May 02, 2014 11:36 am

This is the 1/72 Revell F-4F in Jagdgeschwader 71 (JG 71) Richthofen colours. The Germans, along with the Japanese had THE best anniversary schemes for their F-4's. This is a great kit that goes together really well. It's not surprising I have a few more in the stash to do. I screwed up the nose decal a bit but I'm happy enough with it. There are many more GAF F-4's that will be built in special and anniversary schemes one day. I have more decals than kits at the moment and I still have to get a few schemes yet. Anyway to the pics :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Re: 1/72 Revell F-4F

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Fri May 02, 2014 11:45 am

VSH!

That's one sharp looking German Rhino!

Done any "Vietnam" era Double Uglies - USN or USAF?

Cheers

Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Re: 1/72 Revell F-4F

Postby hrtpaul » Fri May 02, 2014 12:02 pm

Thanks mate though once again my photography hides a few things 8-) No USAF or USN F-4s as yet mate :( I've got a 1/72 Italeri F-4S that I'll get some pics of when I get home. The sad thing is I can't fit 1/48 (only 1/72) F-4s in my cabinet at the moment :cry: And my 1/32 ones are right out of the question :lol: :lol: :lol: Another sad thing is that even with all the F-4s I have, I'm only onto my 3rd one :oops: After I've finished the silver Hurricane when I get home, a black GAF RF-4E will be getting finished so I can start another one. I might even bring one up here next time. The problem is I've been buying a few racers that need doing as well. Sux to be spoilt for choice :lol:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Return to The Air Base