Noel Barnes's beautiful 1:32 Hawk

A place for our military aviation modellers to show their stuff. It may not be civil but it still has a home here

Noel Barnes's beautiful 1:32 Hawk

Postby tor lives » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Hi guys,
Check out this magnificent 1:32 RAAF Hawk by Noel Barnes on AMI
http://www.aussiemodeller.com.au/forum/ ... f=8&t=9295
What a simply superb build.....I would love to get on AMI and personally congratulate Noel , (who was always one of the true gentleman of AMI), but alas that's not possible. So for any of the regular AMIers here on A/CAM....the next time you are on AMI could you please pass on my admiration and congrats to Noel on this lovely 1:32 build.
Noel credits our own ACAM regular "big scale plane builder" Eric for his inspiration, and I can relate to that.....because of Eric and Adam I myself have delved into the amazing 1:32 aeroplane world, although I don't think I will ever be able to produce the master pieces achieved by Eric, Adam, and Noel.
TOR
tor lives

Re: Noel Barnes's beautiful 1:32 Hawk

Postby oz rb fan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:41 pm

stunning!!!!!!
oz rb fan

Re: Noel Barnes's beautiful 1:32 Hawk

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:49 pm

I acquired one of these kits recently and plan to use Ryan Hamilton.s update set along with some of Eric's stuff as well. Noel certainly has done an amazing job on his model. I'll be happy if mines 10% as good as his. This is the scheme I wanna do :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Return to The Air Base