my three zero's

A place for our military aviation modellers to show their stuff. It may not be civil but it still has a home here

my three zero's

Postby oz rb fan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:04 pm

some silly bugger decides the build three new tool A6M2's earlier this year(yep it was me)...the new Airfix.the new Tamiya and the not so new Fine molds kit that came with model graphix magazine in japan,all were built ou of box with the exception of different markings for the Airfix one.
Airfix
Tamiya
great kits to build all of them...but the fine molds is the best all round kit as far as i'm corncerned....i'd love to get another one.
Paul
oz rb fan

Re: my three zero's

Postby hrtpaul » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 pm

As I said on FB mate they look amazing :) With all the Zero's around at the moment I think my Airfix one might get a run sooner rather than later :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Re: my three zero's

Postby tor lives » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Very cool indeed.....I always thought the Zero was one of the best-looking fighters of it's era.
Speaking of Zeros, I am currently plodding along with a refurb of an old 1:48 example.
She will be in a WIF civil air racer scheme of blue and gold, and she will be wearing the name "Sleek Zeke"
Nice job on the Zeros Paul, and thanks for posting.
Ray
tor lives

Return to The Air Base