GDH Models

A place for sponsors and other manufacturers to advise A/CAMers of the "good stuff" to come

GDH Models

Postby GDH Models » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:13 pm

Hello Fellow ACAM (Website) Members :

I'd like to introduce you all to "GDH Models".

GDH Models has been formed to assist the Estate of a late well known and universally loved Modeller to sell the Scale Modelling Assets (Models, Accessories, Decals, Books, and Magazines) of the Estate.

There were a number of options considered by the Executor of the Estate including : attending Model Shows and Sell, Swop, and Buy Meets (which we did do); or referring the Scale Modelling Assets to one of the Second Hand Dealers; or selling on one of the selling Platforms (which would have taken too long); however the Executor decided that the setting up of "GDH Models" was the preferred option.

As you may appreciate from One who so loved Aviation and the Hobby so much there are numerous Standard Boxes of Kits, even more Large Book Boxes of Books and Magazines, and a large number of Containers (Plastic not Shipping - it's not THAT big!) of Accessories (Resin, Metal, Etch, etc) and Decals (so many!). So as this Business IS NOT Full Time it will take some time to go through everything, initially check them, price them, and list them for Sale. Obviously there are a number of Platforms for selling (such as ebay, Gumtree, Facebook, Website, etc) however this being the first step We have decided to list things via Modelling Websites first so that "real" Modellers have the first opportunity to purchase that Model, Accessory, and/or Decal, Book, and/or Magazine that they may have been after for some time at a reasonable Price. And as ACAM was a favourite of the Man these initial listings are EXCLUSIVE to ACAM (Website) Members. So please spread the word but please tell people they must be on the ACAM website (and not just the Facebook page).

If you are after something specific by all means please let us know and We will note it down and keep our eyes out for it as we go through everything but please be patient as again it will take some time to go through everything.

With regards to Pricing We will try to be as competitive as possible in order to satisfy the Modeller's desire for a Bargain but at the same time trying to realise the best We can for the Estate. Bear in mind though that there will be a lot of older and hard to get or out of Production Items that will have to be priced accordingly.

So please join us on this Journey and most of all let it be fun and not a chore as that's what the Man would have wanted.

Best Regards

Rob
GDH Models

Re: GDH Models

Postby hrtpaul » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:05 pm

"GDH Models" <-------- I absolutely love it. I think of the him quite often and I miss him and our chats dearly. Good luck with the sale Rob and I will most definitely be making a purchase to, once again, honour the Great Man. Cheers Paul :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Re: GDH Models

Postby tor lives » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:13 pm

I have placed my orders and am standing by.
TOR
tor lives

Return to Product Announcements