V1 Decals New Releases

A place for sponsors and other manufacturers to advise A/CAMers of the "good stuff" to come

V1 Decals New Releases

Postby V1 Decals » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:30 am

Hi there everyone, Ben here from V1 Decals. I always love lurking at all the amazing work going on in the aviation modelling community, and a friend of ours also suggested I join this site and share our monthly release posts here if there's any interest. For those who don't know us, we've got a very obscure catalog of over 500 laser airliner decal sets featuring everything from some of the newest birds out of Paine field and Toulouse, to a bunch of stuff that honestly we've never even heard of :lol: Let me know if you'd like me to keep sharing our monthly update here (usually 6 liveries per month) and invite anyone here to use the promo code "V1Decals5" for 5% off their first order. Happy modelling! -Ben

Visit our website at the link below for more information and to save up to 40% off your next order.
https://www.v1decals.com/promotions

Finnair Airbus A320 (New Livery)

Finnair Airbus A319 (New Livery)

Air Europa Boeing 737-800

Air Europa Boeing 737-800 (30 Años/Years Livery)

Aerolineas Argentinas Boeing 747-200 (Blue Iberia Livery)

British Airways Boeing 727-200 (Operated By Comair)

Be sure to check out our quick-browse-friendly March Catalog (follow link to download) includes both our new releases highlighted in yellow along with dozens of new un-released liveries still in the pipeline. Contact us for more details and special early access.

All of our decals are laser-printed on demand and available in any scale with low or free flat-rate shipping worldwide. Visit out our website for more information or follow us on Facebook for the most up to date announcements on our latest releases, news, and promotions.
V1 Decals

Return to Product Announcements