January New Releases

A place for sponsors and other manufacturers to advise A/CAMers of the "good stuff" to come

January New Releases

Postby V1 Decals » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:04 am

We're Back! After some technical hiccups, many of you encountered last month while our website and email mysteriously deleted themselves for a couple weeks, we've managed to fully restore everything back to normal while work continues on our long awaited new site. My apologies for the trouble and if you feel like any orders or emails may have slipped through the cracks, please reach out so I can do my best to make things right.

Visit our website at the link below for more information and to save up to 40% off your next order.
https://www.v1decals.com/promotions

Pan Am Boeing 727-200 (Billboard Livery)

Royal Air Maroc (RAM) Boeing 737-800 (Oneworld Livery)

Air Albania Airbus A319

Air Albania Airbus A320

Be sure to check out our quick-browse-friendly January Catalog featuring both our new and unreleased decals highlighted in yellow.

All of our decals are laser-printed on demand and available in any scale with low or free flat-rate shipping worldwide. Visit out our website for more information or follow us on Facebook for the most up to date announcements on our latest releases, news, and promotions.
V1 Decals

Return to Product Announcements