2 weeks and not a single post

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

2 weeks and not a single post

Postby tor lives » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:33 pm

No posts in this forum for two weeks now...that's rather grim :( .
TOR
tor lives

Re: 2 weeks and not a single post

Postby RayS » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:00 pm

So you did not see my 34SQN Viscount post from the other day?????

Are you talking of new posts or replies? because I reply almost weekly to stuff that has been posted.
Ray

RayS

Postby tor lives » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:04 pm

RayS wrote:So you did not see my 34SQN Viscount post from the other day?????

Are you talking of new posts or replies? because I reply almost weekly to stuff that has been posted.

I should have been more specific Ray.....I meant this particular forum, i.e.: Model Talk.
Yes I did see your RAAF Viscount, and it is simply magnificent.
You are indeed one of the long-term, loyal A/CAM posters, (there are a couple of you), and for that, I am grateful.
TOR
tor lives

Postby oz rb fan » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:36 am

you missed my finished P1Y1?
oz rb fan

Postby tor lives » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:39 am

oz rb fan wrote:you missed my finished P1Y1?

As said above....I am talking about this particular forum Model Talk
tor lives

Postby F-27pax » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:42 am

Sorry boss! Been distracted by other stuff. Here's a photo of my work bench, a few things are nearing completion.

Also, for those of you unaware of this, the administration of civil aviation in Australia is a few days older than the RAAF. The Civil Aviation Branch of the Department of Defense began work officially on 28 March and we held a small ceremony to mark the event. The bosses of Air Services Australia and the ATSB, and the deputy boss of CASA gave little speeches and I was honoured to give the leading speech about how it all came to happen (and getting that written took up a fair slice of time). To learn more have a look at the Aviation Cultures or the Civil Aviation Historical Society facebook page. If you want the text of what I said you can find that on my website.
F-27pax

Postby hrtpaul » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:58 pm

Peaks and troughs mate, don't stress. This is the first time I've been on in ages due to spending the last 4+ weeks moving house. We finally finished yesterday and now the mission is to sort out the modelling bungalow but for that I need a weekend of nice weather which for melbourne is gonna be a big ask. I will endeavour to pull ones finger out in the near future :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby tor lives » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:51 pm

hrtpaul wrote:Peaks and troughs mate, don't stress. This is the first time I've been on in ages due to spending the last 4+ weeks moving house. We finally finished yesterday and now the mission is to sort out the modelling bungalow but for that I need a weekend of nice weather which for melbourne is gonna be a big ask. I will endeavour to pull ones finger out in the near future :)

Yep....all good bud.
The regulars are still around, which is why I am keeping the site running.
TOR
tor lives

Return to Model Talk