Gotta love the personalities on this site..

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Gotta love the personalities on this site..

Postby Capt NG » Fri May 02, 2014 9:35 am

I get a laugh every day looking at this site..Keep it up fellas!.. Nice to be on a site where humour is in abundance and we don't take it too seriously.. :D
It's hard for me to get used to these changing times... I remember when the air was clean and the sex was dirty..
Capt NG

Re: Gotta love the personalities on this site..

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Fri May 02, 2014 9:39 am

Yep, nailed it big time Cap'n!

Ray has built something pretty special.
Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Fri May 02, 2014 9:45 am

*sigh* yeah it's oooooookkkkkkkkk I guess :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Fri May 02, 2014 10:58 am

hrtpaul wrote:*sigh* yeah it's oooooookkkkkkkkk I guess :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dude, admit it - you LIVE ON THIS SITE! You're addicted (not such a bad thing I think!). BTW, ain't seen any of your F-4's posted here?? Surely you've built some??? Me wanna see your smokin' Double Uglies!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Fri May 02, 2014 11:03 am

Adam the Akrodude wrote:
Dude, admit it - you LIVE ON THIS SITE! You're addicted (not such a bad thing I think!). BTW, ain't seen any of your F-4's posted here?? Surely you've built some??? Me wanna see your smokin' Double Uglies!

Adam...mate....between you and me, Paul's secretly an Aztec fan. He only *says* he likes Phantoms in a sad attempt to appear more manly....I've seen his stash - wall to wall Aurora Aztecs! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Fri May 02, 2014 11:10 am

Cap'n Wannabe wrote:
Adam the Akrodude wrote:

Adam...mate....between you and me, Paul's secretly an Aztec fan. He only *says* he likes Phantoms in a sad attempt to appear more manly....I've seen his stash - wall to wall Aurora Aztecs! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cap'n, you're such a biatch!

I've just had a long hard look at my comments to Paul regarding time spent on this site. It is in fact I with a major problem. Work has suffered, family has suffered, my modelling has suffered, poor dog no longer get's it walk in the park either. I'm about to launch a new blog site called A/CAM'ers Anonymous.

Hi, my name is Adam and I'm a A/CAMoholic!"
Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Fri May 02, 2014 11:26 am

Cap'n Wannabe wrote:Adam...mate....between you and me, Paul's secretly an Aztec fan. He only *says* he likes Phantoms in a sad attempt to appear more manly....I've seen his stash - wall to wall Aurora Aztecs! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey numbnuts aka Damo. With this WALL of Phantoms (and there's more than just there), there's no room for your stinking Aztec's Image
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby hrtpaul » Fri May 02, 2014 11:28 am

Adam the Akrodude wrote:

Ok you got me there. I'll join A/CAMers Anonymous when you get it up and running. And just for you I'll chuck some F-4's up :)
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Fri May 02, 2014 11:41 am

hrtpaul wrote:
Adam the Akrodude wrote:

Ok you got me there. I'll join A/CAMers Anonymous when you get it up and running. And just for you I'll chuck some F-4's up :)

Rapier whit banter aside for a sec - serious question. What is the Academy 1/48 F-4C like? I've heard good things. I must build Col. Robin Olds F-4C sometime. Does the kit come with decals for Olds "Op. Bolo" mission? It's a very very long time since building a F-4 and I must rectify this woeful and somewhat embarrassing to admit situation I'm in! :oops: I'm feelin' pretty inadequate seeing that massive hoard of F-4's you've amassed!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Fri May 02, 2014 11:52 am

3 words. BUY IT NOW!!!!!!! It's just like their F-4B which is f&*king fantastic, the F-4C is awesome. Not sure if it has the required decals though. I can look when I get home in 3 weeks for ya :) It's really the same as the F-4B with a few USAF differences. There's a couple of little issues but they aren't that big to worry about IMHO. Compared to the Hasegawa F-4C/D, it's way out in front. It's just a much more modern kit. And with all the parts in the box, you can make almost any short nose F-4 (Not the pommy ones though) you want save for the cockpit. And that's only if you're really anal. Where there's no comparison to the Hasegawa kit is the weapons. The Academy gives you an amazing array. 3 different AIM-9s, AIM-7s, gun pod, drop tanks, Mk82 bombs etc. If Academy do the rest of the F-4 family they WILL be the best 1/48 F-4s around and it'll be a licence to print $$$. I heard a rumour the they might be doing them in 1/72 as well. If that's the case, my stash will grow heaps :lol: :lol: :lol: Besides you can NEVER have too many F-4s 8-) At last count, I was up to 105 F'4s in the stash :o :o :o :o
hrtpaul

Next

Return to Model Talk