Football World Cup Schemes

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Football World Cup Schemes

Postby Tony P » Thu May 29, 2014 8:30 am

My post on the Qantas Socceroos aircraft prompted me to look at what other special schemes for this years world cup are flying around.

I like Lufthansa's effort:
Lufthansa-Fanhansa-L.jpg
Lufthansa-Fanhansa-L.jpg (67.56 KiB) Viewed 2536 times

Danish Air Transport:
185934_800.jpg
185934_800.jpg (99.88 KiB) Viewed 2536 times

Any others?

Tony
You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done- Chuck Yeager.
Tony P

Re: Football World Cup Schemes

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Thu May 29, 2014 11:31 am

Talking about the Germans, did you see their team motto; ein Land, eine Mannschaft, ein Traum (one nation, one team, one dream)....hmmm I know I've heard that one before, but where....
_BlackHawk_

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Thu May 29, 2014 1:06 pm

_BlackHawk_ wrote:Talking about the Germans, did you see their team motto; ein Land, eine Mannschaft, ein Traum (one nation, one team, one dream)....hmmm I know I've heard that one before, but where....

Oh no, 'ere we go again! They're always great at starting a biffo, not so good ending them!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Thu May 29, 2014 1:18 pm

Adam the Akrodude wrote:
_BlackHawk_ wrote:Talking about the Germans, did you see their team motto; ein Land, eine Mannschaft, ein Traum (one nation, one team, one dream)....hmmm I know I've heard that one before, but where....

Oh no, 'ere we go again! They're always great at starting a biffo, not so good ending them!

I just laughed when I read it and I'm surprised the media hasn't picked up on it. I mean who is their motto writer, Joseph Goebbels?
_BlackHawk_

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Thu May 29, 2014 1:20 pm

_BlackHawk_ wrote:
Adam the Akrodude wrote:

I just laughed when I read it and I'm surprised the media hasn't picked up on it. I mean who is their motto writer, Joseph Goebbels?

Don't mention the war! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Nillus » Thu May 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Hmmm...
Reading it quickly:

One Land Mine Trauma.

nasty business that.
Nillus

Return to Model Talk