TOR centre, Capt NG maintaining Flight Level 410

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

TOR centre, Capt NG maintaining Flight Level 410

Postby Capt NG » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Hi all and welcome,

Firstly I'd like to congratulate Ray and also thank his many supporters for helping him make this a reality. After years of copping jibes to move on and take his experience and opinions elsewhere, Rays gone one step further and started his own site.He really has put his money where his mouth is. Well done mate.

Hi Andrew, I'm sure between the two of us we can help the site grow and I'm finding as the years go on and nostalgia becomes more pronounced, many of my colleagues ask about models and memorabilia from a bygone era. I see a real need to grow the civil aviation scene in the modelling fraternity. If not to get involved, rest assured allot of these " old timers" appreciate seeing models which assist in a trip down memory lane, and if this site brings a nostalgic moment, or a tear to the eye of an old Boeing/Douglas Captain from way back, then it's achieved its aim.

It was me who posted on AMI alerting people to A/CAM, though I wasn't sure of the the reason for the deletion. I thought I was pretty polite, unless it was my reference to New Zealand Pinot Noirs. At the end of the day, who cares? And for the record Ray, you've done more than enough to engage the individual concerned. Probably time to grow this site and worry little of others. As you succinctly say in your site rules, Members over here can feel free to debate and engage in robust discussion, and if you do cop a red card, it's probably because you've deserved it!

So welcome, enjoy, let's enjoy the fruits of our modelling labour and enjoy the social interaction that comes with it.

Capt NG.
It's hard for me to get used to these changing times... I remember when the air was clean and the sex was dirty..
Capt NG

Re: TOR centre, Capt NG maintaining Flight Level 410

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:06 pm

Great to have ya here Stu and well said :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Knotty » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:56 am

Yeah well said Stu , it's like we never left!! :lol: :lol:
Knotty

Postby Nillus » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Amen, Brother.

:D
Nillus

Return to Model Talk