Merry Christmas A/CAMers

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Merry Christmas A/CAMers

Postby tor lives » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:37 am

Hi all, just a quick note to wish all A/CAMers and their families and friends a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year.
Lets never speak of 2020 again :? , and lets all look forward to an awesome 2021 (we earned it).
Wishing you all the very best for the festive season....please let it be full of happiness, cheer, and some nice model kits :D .
Regards
TOR
tor lives

Re: Merry Christmas A/CAMers

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:44 pm

Thanks mate!

And thankyou for keeping this site going which means a lot to many people, I suggest even more so during this awful year. Roll on 2021 - get thee hence 2020!

Wishing all A/CAM'ers a very festive, relaxed and enjoyable time with al your nearest and dearests - well, those that may not be held back by border restrictions and lockdowns. I do keep in mind (with wife's family in Ireland) we've got it WAY better here in Australia than many A/CAM members may have overseas in Nth America and Europe in particular and my thoughts go out to you all over there.

May Santa bring you all something in plastic/resin and your bellies be full of fine food and wine (or your fav beverage!) tomorrow!

All the best

Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Uros » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:14 am

Happy holidays everyone!
Cheers!
Uros
Uros

Postby hrtpaul » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:00 pm

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everyone
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Return to Model Talk