F-27's new website

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

F-27's new website

Postby F-27pax » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:15 pm

For a while now I've been finding the way I've been showing my new builds and some old models I've made rather cumbersome so I've cut the Gordian Knot and decided to do it a new way. To that end I've created a new website called The Little Aviation Museum where I'm planning to show my models and the models of some of my friends. You can find it here: https://thelittleaviationmuseum.com.au/

It is going to take me a year of two to load images and text about all my models, and those of friends, so I'm planning to send out regular updates of what it new at that site. Here is this week's installment. https://thelittleaviationmuseum.com.au/ ... arch-2022/
I will keep them coming as long as people are interested in seeing them.

So, if you are inclined, go and have a look and let me know what you think.

Leigh
F-27pax

Re: F-27's new website

Postby RayS » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:36 pm

Very impressed Leigh, I Love the layout, galleries, and special displays.

Nicely done overall and fabulous collection organised very logically.
Ray

RayS

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:23 am

That looks really cool mate. Great work :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby modelbear » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:44 pm

Love the museum concept and the website is great. Modellers put a lot of time and effort into their builds and I can see this as a great way for people to appreciate them over a long time as compared to the models being viewed at a show or two then retiring to a shelf (that part won't actually change). Putting the history on display as well is also a great benefit for those interested in the different galleries. I find researching the history of the subjects enjoyable and can certainly take up quite a bit of time in any particular project. I am looking forward to further updates to the site.
modelbear

Postby F-27pax » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:22 pm

Thanks everyone for your comments. This is going to be a long term project and I hope to be able to include some local club members in it too. It will be interesting to see how it evolves.
F-27pax

Return to Model Talk