What happened to GDH Models???

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

What happened to GDH Models???

Postby tor lives » Wed May 11, 2022 11:59 am

Hi all,
Does anyone know what happened to Rob at GDH Models????
He asked for permission to post/sell on this Site, (which I happily gave) .....then promptly disappeared, and hasn't posted anything since March.
TOR
tor lives

Re: What happened to GDH Models???

Postby RayS » Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 pm

He messaged me the other day, he's having some health issues and has been exhausted and apologises for not being online lately.
Ray

RayS

Postby tor lives » Wed May 11, 2022 3:58 pm

RayS wrote:He messaged me the other day, he's having some health issues and has been exhausted and apologises for not being online lately.

Fair enough......I wish him all the best, and hope he feels better soon.
Thanks for update Ray.
TOR
tor lives

Postby GDH Models » Tue May 17, 2022 12:49 pm

Hello All :

Trying very hard to get back into the land of the living at the moment and while not quite up to good days and bad days just yet - more like bad days and not so bad days - I am feeling a lot more positive than I was a couple of months ago. I managed to attend PX on Sunday morning and got through it but the rest of the day and yesterday and this morning were basically written off after that effort which might give you an idea how totally useless I am at the moment.

I'll endeavour to get on line more regularly than I have been able to in the last couple of months although I still don't have a definitive diagnosis it is most likely one of two things neither of which is a quick fix and it may be three to six months before I am really anywhere near back on deck.

I have set up an e-mail address for "GDH Models" and will get a Mobile as well so that I can access it's e-mail just about anywhere and people can SMS if they feel the need and also (if I can eventually manage it) set up a web address to list the bulk of the collection of stuff other than related to Airliners.

Thank-you to TOR for letting me list here and I have the majority of your selections Ray in a box nearly ready to go I just have to do up an Invoice and send to you.

Best Regards

Rob at "GDH Models"
GDH Models

Return to Model Talk