Wedgetail (Wayne) to the bar phone

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Wedgetail (Wayne) to the bar phone

Postby tor lives » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:25 pm

Hi all,
Its been a long time since Wedgetail (Wayne) has posted anything.
Wayne.....where are you???
TOR
tor lives

Re: Wedgetail (Wayne) to the bar phone

Postby Wedgetail » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:24 pm

Hi Ray, I've no excuse for my non appearance your Honour. I can finally see after about twelve months of gradually going blind because of really bad cataracts, and being a typical male, by refusing to believe anything was amiss. Now, having new eyes is like seeing a whole new world. My modelling efforts during the cataract period were atrocious. My first comment to my better half about modelling after viewing my feeble kit building efforts when I could finally see, were "what sort of idiot built this mess"? After getting my sight back, I've built more models in the last six months or more than in the previous four years, plus IMHO I think I may be getting better at this hobby, then again.
Cheers, Wayne.
Wedgetail

Postby tor lives » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:21 pm

Hi Wayne.
Welcome back!!!!
It's awesome to hear from you.
TOR
tor lives

Postby VH-WAL » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:07 pm

Hiya Wayne!
VH-WAL

Postby Wedgetail » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:40 pm

Thanks Ray and Wally, A/Cam still has a great gang of jokers and an interesting bunch of members. I've been lurking for a little while and catching up on all the news.
It's great to be able to actually see what I want to model, and to be able to view the web once again.
All I have to do now is to figure out how to post photos all over again, when I do I have a few 1/32 aircraft to put up.
Cheers,
Wayne.
Wedgetail

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:41 am

Wedgie, do you have a Flickr account? That's the easiest way to first upload your images then download to A/CAM.
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Wedgetail » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:00 am

G'day Adam, no, I don't have a Flickr account, probably not likely to either. Yeah I know, bloody old fart, get with the times I hear you say. Thanks for that info though...
I'll have to resurrect my partners instructions for uploading photos onto A/CAM for cantankerous old ferrets, stay tuned, I'll get there.
Wedgetail

Postby tor lives » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:12 am

Wedgetail wrote:G'day Adam, no, I don't have a Flickr account, probably not likely to either. Yeah I know, bloody old fart, get with the times I hear you say. Thanks for that info though...
I'll have to resurrect my partners instructions for uploading photos onto A/CAM for cantankerous old ferrets, stay tuned, I'll get there.

Do you have Photobucket mate???
TOR
tor lives

Postby Wedgetail » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:43 am

Hi Ray, we have a few buckets around the house, but alas no Photobucket account.
For the information of members on A/CAM, below is a new website set up by Leigh, a long time member of A/CAM also and a great airliner modeller.
Due to the sheer amount of models displayed on it, any interested viewers will probably spend quite some time going through photos and numerous stories, good stuff.
To find my section go down to the bottom of the public galleries to Wayne's Gallery, bouquet or brickbat comments are always appreciated.

https://thelittleaviationmuseum.com.au/
Cheers
Wayne.
Wedgetail

Return to Model Talk