Is anyone still here???

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Re: Is anyone still here???

Postby BradG » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:42 pm

hrtpaul wrote:
BradG wrote:I dunno how just glue 3 pieces of plastic together a day, take a picture and post it. 10 minutes of model building a day and you will have a completed kit in a month. What about a blitzbuild over the holidays, I assume everyone is getting at least a day or two off, so build a model in 24 hours straight like the guys on britmodeller do.

Seriously man, I have other interests in life other than modelling mate which are more of a priority at the moment, especially over the holidays. That's just how it is pal :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't tell me, tell the bloke who pays the bills around here.
BradG

Postby RayS » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:52 pm

I managed the P-3 and C-130 refurbs (posted in another thread), and have been checking regularly. I will be back on the bench with my own builds in the new year.
Ray

RayS

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:10 pm

BradG wrote:
hrtpaul wrote:
BradG wrote:I dunno how just glue 3 pieces of plastic together a day, take a picture and post it. 10 minutes of model building a day and you will have a completed kit in a month. What about a blitzbuild over the holidays, I assume everyone is getting at least a day or two off, so build a model in 24 hours straight like the guys on britmodeller do.

Seriously man, I have other interests in life other than modelling mate which are more of a priority at the moment, especially over the holidays. That's just how it is pal :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't tell me, tell the bloke who pays the bills around here.

You're the 1 bleating about being the only one supposedly building shit and people should be gluing 3 peices together a day pal :shock: :shock: :shock:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby BradG » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:24 am

[/quote]
You're the 1 bleating about being the only one supposedly building shit and people should be gluing 3 peices together a day pal :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

You're the first person to say you want the place to stay open when no one is posting and the inevitable question of closing the site comes up and now you're crapping on my suggestions for people who might be stuck in a rut or pressed for time to be able to contribute something to the site.

I don't see you offering any suggestions or content.
BradG

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:51 pm

Wow.Just wow *shakin head*
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:50 am

tor lives wrote:Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone is still visiting the site???
TOR

I don't see anyone asking if the site is going to close, or asking if it should be closed. TOR merely asked if anyone still visits.

Just so's I can put *everyone's* mind at rest....
This site will NOT be closing anytime soon. Under new management and all that..

Signed
Me, your new overlord and supreme master.
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby BradG » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:03 pm

hrtpaul wrote:Wow.Just wow *shakin head*

In the time it took you to post that you could have glued two pieces of plastic together.
BradG

Postby hrtpaul » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:13 pm

LOL
hrtpaul

Postby erussell » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:43 pm

I would have posted something but I was glueing some pieces of plastic together.
Ed Russell @ Red Roo Models
erussell

Postby RayS » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:27 pm

erussell wrote:I would have posted something but I was glueing some pieces of plastic together.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ray

RayS

PreviousNext

Return to Model Talk