OK where is everyone???

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

OK where is everyone???

Postby tor lives » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Bit quiet lately folks....what's everyone doing???, I hope everyone is at their model desks :D
TOR
tor lives

Re: OK where is everyone???

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:17 pm

I was thinking the same thing. I've been busy up in TSV and spent most of this week in the model room with the heater cranking. I'm hoping to finish 5 models before I go back to TSV in 3 weeks :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby tor lives » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Yeah....I have been in Sydney for the last three weeks undergoing training for my new QF posy, Salty is busy with work/training requirements, Knotty busy, Adam overseas with work, Wally overseas on holidays, so I guess life is getting in the way a bit for many of us at the moment.
TOR
tor lives

Postby oz rb fan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 pm

i'm trying my best.....though jet lag has been a problem this last week.....last night i fell asleep infront of the computer!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oz rb fan

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:14 pm

So there was a puddle of drool in front of the keyboard then huh mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:55 pm

haha.
_BlackHawk_

Postby F-27pax » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:38 am

My excuse is far less exotic than most. I've been staying up late watching Le Tour. Watching all that hard riding is very exhausting. A little progress has been made on Wunala Dreaming which will hopefully speed up after the big finale this coming Sunday night.
F-27pax

Postby Graeme H » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 am

In between the the usual medical trips each week had some guys in to take down a really big paper bark tree, had to do a lot of cleaning up after that, then emptied my shed out and pulled it down as it's rusted out, now I have to box up for a new slab on top of the old one, as the old slab had a dip in the middle and all the water pooled inside the shed, then I have to erect the new shed and put everything back.
My new shed is 3m x 3m and just for storing stuff, I already have my mancave under the house, so no fancy interiors like Andrew's, just some shelving to keep stuff on.

So all in all a busier week than normal, and what are these heater things you guys keep talking about
Graeme
Graeme H

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:41 am

F-27pax wrote:My excuse is far less exotic than most. I've been staying up late watching Le Tour. Watching all that hard riding is very exhausting. A little progress has been made on Wunala Dreaming which will hopefully speed up after the big finale this coming Sunday night.

Ah the Tour de Doping. Since 1996, they're only had 6 years where the winner has not tested positive or admitted using drugs. When Lance Armstrong was stripped they didn't allocate the runner up as the winner because 6 out of 7 of those have either been caught doping or admitted it!
_BlackHawk_

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Ow Ow Ow Mr. Mr. Kotter!

I've got a good one! I was whisked away to Lihir Island, PNG. Detailed report to follow with photos of local airliners I pax'd on for the airliner peeps. Saw a lot of granite filled clouds!
Adam the Akrodude

Next

Return to Model Talk