@ the Pauls

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

@ the Pauls

Postby tor lives » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Hey lads,
Good catching up for a quick chat this arvo, (although the AFP did question me afterwards as to who those two dodgy characters were that I was seen with in the Airport Maccas car park :? ).
Thanks for the Atolls/Sidewinders for the Mig 21 (Paul HRT) and "spares" Defiant (Paul RB), much appreciated boys.
TOR
tor lives

Re: @ the Pauls

Postby hrtpaul » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:35 pm

No worries mate. Ta for the CL-215. Now to find some non-cheese eating surrender monkey decals for it. Man that's a lot of yellow plastic in that box LOL. As for the AFP, they asked us who the goon was in the penguin suit and we told them you were an airliner modeller. They just gave us a knowing nod and shook their head as they left :P :P :P :P :P :P
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby tor lives » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:40 pm

hrtpaul wrote: As for the AFP, they asked us who the goon was in the penguin suit and we told them you were an airliner modeller. They just gave us a knowing nod and shook their head as they left :P :P :P :P :P :P

:lol: :lol: .....it's so funny cause it's true
TOR
tor lives

Postby oz rb fan » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:57 pm

all good ray......and you know hrt's right.....feds ware giving very strange looks!!! :lol:
and now my afx layout has an airmuseum!!!!!! :o :shock: :lol: :lol: ...turret for anson is painted and drying before it gets fitted.

always great to catch up
oz rb fan

Postby tor lives » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:01 pm

oz rb fan wrote:all good ray......and you know hrt's right.....feds ware giving very strange looks!!! :lol:
and now my afx layout has an airmuseum!!!!!! :o :shock: :lol: :lol: ...turret for anson is painted and drying before it gets fitted.

always great to catch up

Hi mate,
Glad the Anson is on the road to recovery with a new turret. Don't know if there is much that can be done for the poor old C-47 though...she sure has seen better days.
TOR
tor lives

Postby oz rb fan » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:08 pm

yup she has ...but it looks ok sitting in the center of a slot car layout...and the correct scale :D :o ....i must admit i do like the gannet one of the better ones
oz rb fan

Postby tor lives » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 pm

oz rb fan wrote:yup she has ...but it looks ok sitting in the center of a slot car layout...and the correct scale :D :o ....i must admit i do like the gannet one of the better ones

yeah....the Gannet wasn't to bad at all, and it was a neat trick the way the builder positioned the arrestor hook in the "down" posy to prevent her from being a tail-sitter. I thought the P-40 was pretty presentable also.
TOR
tor lives

Return to Model Talk