F2G Corsair Racer build

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

F2G Corsair Racer build

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:50 pm

Those interested in the F2G Super Corsair racer #57 might find this interesting http://www.modelingmadness.com/review/civil/tcf2g.htm Mine might move up the list after reading that :) :) :) :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Re: F2G Corsair Racer build

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Mine is hopefully going to be started sometime in the next few months. My plan is to drop the flaps, so a bit of surgery required.
My issue is just too many cool projects to choose from now. I need to focus and decide what I next want to build, instead of buying more bloody models!
Maybe there needs to be an organisation called "Modellers Anonymous"? A group for those whose model puchasing outstrips model building rate!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:37 am

Adam the Akrodude wrote:Mine is hopefully going to be started sometime in the next few months. My plan is to drop the flaps, so a bit of surgery required.
My issue is just too many cool projects to choose from now. I need to focus and decide what I next want to build, instead of buying more bloody models!
Maybe there needs to be an organisation called "Modellers Anonymous"? A group for those whose model puchasing outstrips model building rate!

Sounds good mate. I'm not that keen though maybe I'll give you my wings and you can do it for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As for Modellers Anonymous, I'd be in that. "Hi. My name is Paul and I haven't bought anything modelling related for 3 days" 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby tor lives » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:50 am

Adam the Akrodude wrote: My issue is just too many cool projects to choose from now. I need to focus and decide what I next want to build, instead of buying more bloody models! !

Now you wash your mouth out with soap and go and take a long hard look at yourself young man.....I will not hear of such talk :lol: :lol:
But seriously.....I have not got a snowball's chance in hell of finishing 1/100th of my stash in this or the next three life times :? , but that does not stop me buying kits. I have just bought two more 1:48 racers in the last 48 hours, (a really cool Heller "Spirit of America" Corsair and an Accurate Miniatures green Bendix Trophy-winning P-51C). Let the buying continue I say....it's what we do.
TOR
PS: still looking for the Accurate Miniatures 1:48 racing Corsair "Miss Port Columbus"....cause we all know that the kit we DON'T have is the one we need most desperately :D
tor lives

Postby F-27pax » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:51 am

I've thought about it, but I prefer my F2Gs as nature intended, FS15042 or thereabout.
F-27pax

Return to Model Talk