Anyone interested in this beauty

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Re: Anyone interested in this beauty

Postby tor lives » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:06 am

OK...so as of 0900 01/10/14 message sent to Fisher requesting three only 1:32 "September Fury" kits to be produced.
Kits ordered for Adam, Knotty, and myself.
Eric....you never responded, so I assumed you were not interested. If however you change your mind in the next day or two I will contact Fisher and see if we can push the production run to four so you can also grab one of these awesome kits.
TOR
tor lives

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Got my Voodoo yesterday. Started to test fit parts - would have made a good pic as a example to Paul what is involved with resin kits - lots of cutting and shaving! It will become a fabulous model at some stage in the future. Humbling and daunting just how many civvie air racers and aerobatic models I have to build now. I must double my efforts and increase rate of model construction! :D
Adam the Akrodude

Postby tor lives » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Adam the Akrodude wrote: Humbling and daunting just how many civvie air racers and aerobatic models I have to build now.

Yeah but you gotta take some satisfaction and comfort in knowing that you have some of the best and rarest 1:32 resin kits of this genera ever produced. That fact combined with your outstanding modelling abilities will make for a simply awesome and unique collection of 1:32 racers and aerobatic types, (possibly the best anywhere), when you are done.
TOR
tor lives

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Thanks Ray - you are too kind! This does spur me on to pulling the finger out and tackling these great kits. I'm in the throws of building two 1/48 Yak-52's - two very different kits, one is all resin and a delight and the other a injected complete P.O.S! It is quite interesting though going through this process as each kit has it's challenges. One will be for the A/CAM display (Resident Evil) as discussed previously and the other a Russkie DOSAAF machine. Both will be showing significant signs of wear.

I am getting 1/32 withdrawals at the moment! 1/48 is just too bloody small!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby tor lives » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:15 pm

OK.....so still have not heard back from Fisher. I will wait another few days and try again.
TOR
tor lives

Previous

Return to Model Talk