Happy New Year A/CAMers!!!!

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Happy New Year A/CAMers!!!!

Postby tor lives » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:48 am

Hi all,
Well....as we are now in the dying hours of 2014 it is timely and appropriate to wish all A/CAMers, their families, and friends a very Happy New Year!!!.
It is fair to say that some A/CAMers in particular have faced significant challenges and done it pretty tough in these past 12 months....but at the end of the day these individuals have persevered and we are still all here as the thriving, robust little community that we have become.
We have a lot to look forward to in 2015 including the exciting new Model Expo "Civil Aircraft" category that has been almost tailor-made for this group. So lets' put 2014 behind us and move into the new year with enthusiasm and optimism.
Finally....I personally want to thank each and every one of you for your support, commitment, and faith in making A/CAM the great little site it has become.
Stay safe everyone, and let's make more models :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!!!
TOR
tor lives

Re: Happy New Year A/CAMers!!!!

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:30 am

Back at ya mate and to all the peeps here as well. Have a great new year :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby davecana » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:07 pm

Thanks for the well wishes Ray, and let's hope in 2015 I can contribute the weight of the ACAM table at expo. Three on the go, a helicopter, a thirties flying boat and my secret movie plane, to be revealed at expo 8-)
davecana

Postby oz rb fan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:08 pm

all the best for the new year ray and all ACAMer's
oz rb fan

Postby Wedgetail » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:39 pm

Best wishes to all the members on A/Cam, hope you had a great Christmas and may you all have a Happy and Healthy 2015.
And a big thank you to all those who wished me well during a particular traumatic time in 2014. You know who you are but your thoughts really helped.
I just may open my bottle of Jameson's tonight.
Cheers
Wayne
Wedgetail

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Wedgetail wrote:I just may open my bottle of Jameson's tonight.
Cheers
Wayne

Do it Wayne mate. You deserve it :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby B_finch » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Wishing all a Happy New Year.

Hope 2015 is a prosperous year for all.
B_finch

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Happy New Year A/CAM'ers!

Wishing one and all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2015! Big "attaboy" to Ray for creating the success that is A/CAM - you created this baby and we came. To those who did it hard this year, I certainly wish things improve for you in 2015. We'll all be sending out positive vib's for you guys!
This is indeed a exciting time in our community with the new Civil category at Expo. It will be great for those of us who can make it to catch up at Expo for a good ol' chin wag regarding all things with wings.
My New Years resolution is to make a bigger effort to do more modelling this year. Having my own business and three kids does make this a challenge at times, but I must prevail! I'm very much looking forward to seeing all your plastic and resin creations this year!

All the best

Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Night-Raptor » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Yes, best wishes to all ACAM'ers - may 2015 be the bestest brightest of years for you all :)
Night Raptor
Because after dark - everything looks good with Tiger Stripes.....
Night-Raptor

Return to Model Talk