An A/CAM milestone

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

An A/CAM milestone

Postby tor lives » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Tonight A/CAM reached a milestone by virtue of our 100th forum member being registered :D .
This is quiet an achievement for our little SIG site and, as always, I wish to thank all A/CAM members for their continued commitment, contributions, and support. On behalf of all A/CAM members I would like to welcome Tony J. as our 100th member.
TOR
tor lives

Re: An A/CAM milestone

Postby DesTROYer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Yay!
DesTROYer

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Onya Tony J :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:38 am

I think we should start a tradition where the 100th member is recognised by buying all the other members the kit of their choice...except Hrtpaul...he has enough kits already. :twisted:
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby hrtpaul » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:11 am

Cap'n Wannabe wrote:except Hrtpaul...he has enough kits already. :twisted:

Geez I wonder who you've been talking to *Looks suspiciously over at Di* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Tony J. » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:37 am

Buy everyone a kit of their choice?.....Fecking funny as, LOL.....And yes Paul has enough kits :-)
Tony J.

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:54 pm

That'll be enough from you too Tony J :P
hrtpaul

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Cap'n Wannabe wrote:I think we should start a tradition where the 100th member is recognised by buying all the other members the kit of their choice...except Hrtpaul...he has enough kits already. :twisted:

Welcome Tony J.

I do like this idea and it has merit. I think though outside of the economic ramifications for poor Tony, the reality is we're all a hopeless bunch of plastic addicts with more kits in the stash that we can ever hope to build in one life time - am I right or am I right! Perhaps at some time in the future, this site could potentially be renamed "Plastic modellers anonymous". "Hi, my name is Adam and it's now been 24 days since I bought a aeroplane model kit".
Adam the Akrodude

Postby davecana » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:25 pm

Cap'n Wannabe wrote:I think we should start a tradition where the 100th member is recognised by buying all the other members the kit of their choice...except Hrtpaul...he has enough kits already. :twisted:

Not defending Paul at all, he's big enough and ugly enough to handle that himself, but, no-one ever, can have too many kits in their stash. What's this crazy world coming to when one modeller says that another modeller has too many kits. :lol:
davecana

Postby hrtpaul » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:07 pm

davecana wrote:What's this crazy world coming to when one modeller says that another modeller has too many kits. :lol:

That kinda talk should lead to automatic life bans from modelling forums and modelling in general. Especially from an admin. FFS Adam pull your head in pal :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hrtpaul

Next

Return to Model Talk