An A/CAM milestone

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Re: An A/CAM milestone

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Apol's everyone! :oops:

It's been a weird week. I just lost it I guess. Hey - this even happens to PM's that offer knighthoods to Princes! Still trying to get my head around that one! It was more self-critique - just not being able to control myself buying kits I just don't have the time to build. On this topic - who's seen what's now available at Fisher Models? 1/32 Pitts (S-2B, S-2S Bulldog) and the Christen Eagle - that's what! Wanna even be more blown away - how about a 1/24 Bugatti 100P racer!

So, I've sorted my shite out quick smart and am onto Paul Fisher about this baby!

Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Just don't let it happen again mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's certainly a weird looking thing that's for sure :?
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:50 pm

davecana wrote:
Cap'n Wannabe wrote:I think we should start a tradition where the 100th member is recognised by buying all the other members the kit of their choice...except Hrtpaul...he has enough kits already. :twisted:

Not defending Paul at all, he's big enough and ugly enough to handle that himself, but, no-one ever, can have too many kits in their stash. What's this crazy world coming to when one modeller says that another modeller has too many kits. :lol:

I ain't sayin' another modeller has enough kits.......I'm sayin' Paul does.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby hrtpaul » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:53 pm

You should know the standard response by now Damo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby davecana » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Still standing by my words, a true modeller can never have too many kits in their stash. :D
davecana

Previous

Return to Model Talk