Happy Easter A/CAMers

A membership discussion forum for all things modelling.

Happy Easter A/CAMers

Postby tor lives » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:36 am

Hi folks,
Just a small note to wish all A/CAMers and their family and friends a very happy and safe Easter period.
Now get off your computers and get ya arses back to the model desk, and make some models :D
TOR
tor lives

Re: Happy Easter A/CAMers

Postby RayS » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:34 am

Trying Ray

Ray

RayS

Postby tor lives » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:09 pm

You are doing pretty dam well there Ray, (you are sure as hell leaving me for dead :? )
TOR
tor lives

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Happy Easter everyone. When I get back to work I'll be starting the next civvie MkIX Spitfire. Until then, I have fishing to do. I can hear the Barra swimming in fear as we speak 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:44 am

Happy Easter from Peppermint Grove Beach, WA....taking a long overdue holiday while the kids are with their mum..
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby AndrewDoppel » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:04 pm

Thanks Ray,

Hope everyone had a great Easter? For those who have Facebook you may have seen that my easter was spent in the 'Capital'(ACT) where I managed to catch up with RayS, Peter from Hawkeye Decals and a couple of others. Spent a good day and a half at the AWM on Friday and Saturday.

Got home last night with a couple of Lincoln Conversion sets from Blackbird Models for two up and coming builds which I hope to start later this evening.
Regards

Andrew Doppel
AndrewDoppel

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Hope all A/CAMer's had a great and festive Easter. Did the usual and traditional thing with my fam. The "Easter Bunny" brought way too much chocolate and the kids just went nuts for the remainder of Easter. For those without kids, it's the parental equivalent of calling in a airstrike on oneself from a mental torture point of view!
I'm sure the Easter Bunny will strike again next year, leaving the kids with groaning, churning tummies followed by the sugar rush and ultimate screaming tear fuelled crash when the sugar high depletes, leaving parents totally witless and senseless with shattered nerves! :roll:
Adam the Akrodude

Postby RayS » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:28 pm

AndrewDoppel wrote:Thanks Ray,

Hope everyone had a great Easter? For those who have Facebook you may have seen that my easter was spent in the 'Capital'(ACT) where I managed to catch up with RayS, Peter from Hawkeye Decals and a couple of others. Spent a good day and a half at the AWM on Friday and Saturday.

Got home last night with a couple of Lincoln Conversion sets from Blackbird Models for two up and coming builds which I hope to start later this evening.

Nice to catch up again Andrew. Hope to see you guys at Expo in a couple of months.
Ray

RayS

Return to Model Talk