Birthday pressie

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Birthday pressie

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:20 am

Hey peeps. I finally ordered my Silhouette Portrait Cutter for my birthday from 2 yrs ago. Better late than never. No to figure out how to use it :) :) :) :) :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Re: Birthday pressie

Postby Cap'n Wannabe » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Great! I got some masks you can make for me... :lol: :lol:
Pretending to do it TAC style with the big boys since 1987
Also, we don't need no steenkin' VLATs!
Cap'n Wannabe

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:28 pm

And I've got some more decals you can make for me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby hrtpaul » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:34 am

:o :o :o :o I can't believe it's been just over 5 years since I got this and have just got it out of the box. Actually I can believe it's taken me that long :oops: :oops: :oops: I've lost the masks for the Airfix B-25 I'm doing and I'm too tight to spend another $20-25 on another set. There's a Facebook group that has a heap of files that can be downloaded and 1 of them happens to be for the B-25. So I watched a few Youtube videos and had a play around with the software. I also downloaded a few different US fonts as well. The software works really well and by the time I was done, I had got some RAAF and US roundels done as well as a rego for an aggressor F-16D I wanna do drawn up. It was pretty easy to do. Tonight I'm gonna try cutting a few things out to see how it goes. I've seen others produce some cool stuff and wish I had of got my sh!t together sooner.
hrtpaul

Return to Crew Lounge