PC police stike again...

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re: PC police stike again...

Postby AndrewDoppel » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Brad,

I think you need to understand that domestic violence takes up to 3/4 of the everyday front line police officer's role these days, and it is a highly topical and political subject given the events of the past year. I am sure that you will have mates that will be involved in it (but you'll never know because many victims still don't speak up in fear of further retribution) and/or you will know of family members that have been involved in family violence. Given my job, I personally have seen the very dark side of domestic violence and it's not very pleasant given the effect that it has on not only the victim, but children who witness it and relatives.

Be sensible mate about what you think and post, as it may offend. Remember, as soon as you hit enter there's no turning back as you're now being watched very carefully. If you thought that add was funny go ahead and chuckle on the inside, but not everyone will see your point of view as has already been indictated by the previous posts and complaints.

The point of this whole issue is to take into consideration other people's thoughts before you hit the enter button.
Regards

Andrew Doppel
AndrewDoppel

Previous

Return to Crew Lounge