Model Expo...... 7 and counting

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Re: Model Expo...... 7 and counting

Postby Ericg » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 am

No Salty and possibly no Capt NG! Two gents I was hoping to meet... Don't you guys have a roster request book?

Anyway, Looking forward to catching up with the rest of you. Might have to use the ACAM facilities to do some quick repairs on any damage that may occur on the trip south.

Eric
Ericg

Postby Capt NG » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:11 am

Eric, I'm wearing two hats at present, I am split between flying and being a safety investigator.. So I have to take the flying when I can get it..then throw in a wife, household, two very energetic boys that play 4 sports and you can see I don't have much time for modelling related stuff... In fact I probably won't touch my builds for about a month now... There still is a chance I'll get down on Monday.

Take it from me.. There's a few big mouthed smart arses I want to meet...
It's hard for me to get used to these changing times... I remember when the air was clean and the sex was dirty..
Capt NG

Postby Ericg » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:20 am

Understood mate. Well if you are in the house and not fighting off flocks of keyboard warriors, make some enquiries as to my whereabouts and hopefully we can catch up. Would be good to meet the other half of the pair that saved my once In a life time, rare airliners stash buy being put on the kerb with a 'free to a good home' sign next to it!

Eric
Ericg

Postby Capt NG » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:28 am

:lol: flocks of keyboard warriors.. :lol: .... I will pay that.. Ok deal, if I get there I'll track you down and shout you a coffee..
It's hard for me to get used to these changing times... I remember when the air was clean and the sex was dirty..
Capt NG

Postby Tony P » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:52 am

I think Expo will be a bit like this.
Stu & the cabal ride into town.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5z2OvdG5EU
You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done- Chuck Yeager.
Tony P

Postby Capt NG » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:13 am

Nice one Tony :lol: . Or this for the cafe scene

http://youtu.be/hkCqSHwhKVg
Capt NG

Postby Tony P » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:23 am

Haha. Only if there are sound effects like that added!
You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done- Chuck Yeager.
Tony P

Postby Nillus » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:20 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDVrmSEZEKg

More likely at a model show.

Sorry about my no-show Ericg, but all my flying for the roster had to be cramped into a 2 week period coz I start TRE training for the 380 on the 16th June. 6-7 weeks later I should be qualified & ready to resume normal programming.
And a house move right in the middle of it. And a lad doing HSC. Too much goin' on. :shock:

Stu & I were intending to attend and operate as a pair in loose battle formation.
Nillus

Postby hrtpaul » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Shit. I just realised I can't make expo due to the ongoing scars from an over zealous rent-a-cop from a few years ago. I'd better curl up in the corner now and rock back and forwards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Tony P » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Fark that was funny. Everytime I think of that I get the song "Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do..."
Tony P

PreviousNext

Return to Crew Lounge