Happy Easter!

General topic discussion forum for all A/CAMers. Get it off your chest!!

Happy Easter!

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:30 am

Operation "Bunny Bounce" was a unmitigated success. The true identity of the "Easter Bunny" is still unknown here. Now I just have to deal with the sore tummies and sugar highs of my kids, to be followed by fighting and tears - Easter is such fun! I'm sure glad we don't have a celebration that involves our kids playing with broken glass and matches! :D
Hope some of you get some Easter modelling done. I'll have other duties to attend to.

Cheers
Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Re: Happy Easter!

Postby oz rb fan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:05 am

have a great Easter Adam and all ACAM members!!!
oz rb fan

Postby Capt NG » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:07 am

Likewise fellas, have a good one to all and sundry... :D
It's hard for me to get used to these changing times... I remember when the air was clean and the sex was dirty..
Capt NG

Postby _BlackHawk_ » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:11 pm

I had chilli and about 8 Wild Turkey's....not because it is Easter just because it is Sunday.
_BlackHawk_

Postby hrtpaul » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Happy Easter from me and my lot. I had my little man stay over last night and it seems his toy dinosaurs got up to no good as usual whenever he sleeps over. See what I mean
Thanks to my gorgeous step daughter, lets just say Brock was suitably impressed and also that the Easter Bunny ate the carrot right off of his bed :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Return to Crew Lounge