A sunrise from where I work.

The membership central "photo album". Show us what ya got folks!!!

A sunrise from where I work.

Postby RHB785 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:05 pm

I have many sunrise pics from where I work and some from King Edward Park above the Bogey Hole (the Newcastle garrison soldiers pool in British colonial days). This one is from out the front of the hospital. This one is very moody but beautiful in my eyes.

Regards,
RHB.
RHB785

Re: A sunrise from where I work.

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:01 am

Beautiful photo there! Nothing like a decent sunrise to make you feel really alive.

Cheers

Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Tony P » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Nice Ross.

Do they still do hillclimbs up King Edward Park? I've been privy to a few unauthorised hill climbs back in the day. ;) shhhhh.
You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done- Chuck Yeager.
Tony P

Postby RHB785 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:47 pm

G'day Tony. Glad you like the sunrise. I'm not sure if they still do hillclimbs through King Edward Park. They may during the Mattara Festival The lower part of the road past Sth Newcastle Beach is now closed permanently due to a large rock having fallen there abouit 20 years ago and becasue there's been one rock fall in about 200 odd years the road is now "unsafe" according to council so they've taken the easy road and closed it altogether. However people can still walk and ride their push bikes through that section of road. What happens if another 200 tonne rock falls on someone walking through there. Incidentally, the first rock fall didn't hit anyone. Have to admit I've done a few unauthoorized hill climbs through there in my younger days in my green Hillman Gazelle which was my first car.

Regards,
RHB.
RHB785

Return to Member Photos