Some more of my real aircraft photos.

The membership central "photo album". Show us what ya got folks!!!

Some more of my real aircraft photos.

Postby RHB785 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:45 pm

One Saturday afternoon at Luskintyre and a pilot wanting to do his BFR on a Tiger Moth was out of luck when the old girl stubbornly refused to start.

What to do? well, they solved the problem brilliantly with this. The Tiger's Belgian cousin, a Stampe SV.4.

Regards,
RHB.

ps. I have no idea why they came out small like this. Perhaps some of our more computer savvy members could fix it for me. Pretty please!
RHB785

Re: Some more of my real aircraft photos.

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Oh I know what I'd choose between these two in a second - the Stampe!

Lovely pic's. The photos seem small in your Photobucket - photo resolution perhaps?

Was this you? Supremely jealous if you've flown a Stampe.

Cheers

Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Postby RHB785 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:03 pm

And some more. This one was taken at the Hunter Region Westpac rescue Helicopter base at Broadmeadow some years ago. There was a group of disabled young people having a look over the chopper at the time. This is the Bell 412.

Now a couple of the service's BK-117 landing and taking off and on the helipad at John Hunter Hospital.

Regards,
RHB.
RHB785

Postby RHB785 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:23 pm

G'day Adam. No that was me taking the pic. I've never been up in a Stampe. Tiger Moth is the most exotic biplane I've been up in. Matter of fact it's the only type of biplane I've been up in. There is however a Bucker Jungmann based at Luskintyre and someday I hope to coax the owner into taking me up in it. Even more exotic than a Stampe. And I've found some more pics of Chippies. Here you go. These are a trio of Chippies landing at Watts Bridge in 2010 (I think).

And a couple of Yaks

This one is painted to honour one of our glorious girls, Lydia Litvyak. It's a Yak-18T. Another recommnedation to the Central Committee for the honourabl;e owner of this product of heroic Soviet labour comrades.

Now one of the interior of our glorious hero Lydia's Yak.

The party hopes this will keep you going for a little while Comrade Adam.

Regards,
RHB.

ps. There'll be more later this afternoon. I have to go and visit a mate who a patient in the hospice at work. He's been a great inspiration to me over the last 8 years or so at work. He still has his cheeky sense of humour even though he knows this is pretty well his last stop here on earth.
RHB785

Postby RayS » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Great shots Ross, thanks for sharing
Ray

RayS

Return to Member Photos