More aerobatic aeroplane photos

The membership central "photo album". Show us what ya got folks!!!

Re: More aerobatic aeroplane photos

Postby Capt NG » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Updating hours?... Why bother, your near the top of the list..your safe.. It's all those SOs that have been offered window seats but have chosen to live the fat life of no care no responsibility that should be updating resumes.
It's hard for me to get used to these changing times... I remember when the air was clean and the sex was dirty..
Capt NG

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Cap'n Wannabe wrote:
hrtpaul wrote:I've been fixing planes for over 20 years and I've figured out that most pilots are full of shit (Hand grenade rolled in. My work here is done :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

Yeah, but if it wasn't for us pilots breakin' planes, you'd have nothing to do.. :lol:

It's a symbiotic relationship man! We're all carbon based life forms feeding off each other. Ain't nature grand!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:12 pm

tor lives wrote:What an outstanding collection of photos Adam, I really enjoyed going slowly through them. An interesting and enjoyable feast for the aerosexual eyes. Thanks so much for posting, this is the sort of good stuff I had in mind when I set this site up.
Ray

My pleasure Ray! Based on all the banter going back and forth, looks like some of you have actually looked at them! The cool thing about competition aero's is how it attracts pilots from different back
grounds and professions. There are professional pilots (military, civvy, GA, instructor), doctors, lawyers, vets, farmers, business owners, LAME's, you name it.
It's very much like the mix we have here, with the common thread a love of aviation. Just sharin' the love man!

Cheers

Adam
Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Cap'n Wannabe wrote:
hrtpaul wrote:I've been fixing planes for over 20 years and I've figured out that most pilots are full of shit (Hand grenade rolled in. My work here is done :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

Yeah, but if it wasn't for us pilots breakin' planes, you'd have nothing to do.. :lol:

Damo if it wasn't for engineers, you wouldn't have a plane to fly and break my friend BOO YAH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Salty wrote:Bahaha...I once heard an engineer say:
"This would be a great airline if we could get rid of the pilots."

I wouldn't get rid of the pilots. You just have to keep them occupied so they don't get bored. Cos once they get bored they start touching things they shouldn't and THEN they start breaking stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The pax are the ones that shit me more though :evil:
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Nillus » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Heheheh...
This would be a great airline...if we could get rid of the pax?

Yes, I do feel for the engineers as they slave away rain, hail or shine only to be looked down upon coz they wear overalls and smell of avtur and skydrol...few people understand what it takes to become a LAME.
All the study and commitment.
Nillus

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:23 pm

OMG I don't miss Skydrol. I hate the shit with a passion. Almost as much as I hate Barons LOL I'm always taking the piss outta pilots for sitting on their arses for hours, doing nothing and getting paid the $$$. But in all fairness, it's when the shit hits the fan that they really earn the coin. Anyone can fly a plane. It takes a special (in both senses of the word :lol: ) person to be able to do the right thing when it all turns to crap I reckon :)
hrtpaul

Postby Nillus » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:30 pm

"Tested under fire" I suppose you'd call it.
Not that many of us have been [coz the engineers do a good job]...except in the sim with monotonous regularity.
And then its not our lives at stake, but our licences, livelihood & reputation as a pilot.

Still, I guess the travelling public mostly believe we are overpaid bus drivers except when it all turns bad...then they hope we are paid well.
:|

...and its too late to reconsider the $ they saved by flying on a "low cost" operator.
Nillus

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:42 pm

hrtpaul wrote:
Salty wrote:Bahaha...I once heard an engineer say:
"This would be a great airline if we could get rid of the pilots."

I wouldn't get rid of the pilots. You just have to keep them occupied so they don't get bored. Cos once they get bored they start touching things they shouldn't and THEN they start breaking stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The pax are the ones that shit me more though :evil:

Maybe you'd like working on aerobatic aeroplanes - they're pretty tough, hard to break, simple and usually only one or max two seats!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby Nillus » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:45 pm

:D ...and you only need to clean the vomit out once a week.
Nillus

PreviousNext

Return to Member Photos