More aerobatic aeroplane photos

The membership central "photo album". Show us what ya got folks!!!

Re: More aerobatic aeroplane photos

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:20 pm

Salty wrote::D ...and you only need to clean the vomit out once a week.

Ya gotta do that immediately after shutting down - nothing worse that trying to scrape off hardened vomit! I've seen a Pitts washed out a couple of times. Never had a passenger make a mess though - touch wood. Only had one use the bag - phew, remembered that in the pax brief - "your spew bag is on your RHS"). Took my wife up once in the Pitts - she came real close! I think she had this romantic idea that riding in a Pitts would be like a scene in "Out of Africa" - WRONG! Being buried deep in the front cockpit of a 2-hole Pits involves the harness cutting into shoulders and legs, enjoying the stink of sweat, oil and vomit (perhaps some fear thrown in) in the cockpit, LOUD noise from up front and that confounded horizon keeps moving around so much! She's never flown with me again. Straight and level c/w gin and tonic and in-flight entertainment for her only - civilised flying for her!
Adam the Akrodude

Postby hrtpaul » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Oh I don't do vomit........ EVER :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot fkn toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Postby Capt NG » Thu May 01, 2014 7:16 am

Engineers are good... All of the guys I've come across over the years are good people and good workers.
It's hard for me to get used to these changing times... I remember when the air was clean and the sex was dirty..
Capt NG

Previous

Return to Member Photos