Pitts S-2C

The membership central "photo album". Show us what ya got folks!!!

Pitts S-2C

Postby hrtpaul » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:25 pm

I thought these might interest some here especially our resident aerobatic nutcase, JDAM, I mean Adam. It's in one of our hangers and I took these a few weeks ago :)
Head A/CAM Phantom Phanatic, Shit Stirrer and Karma Bus Driver toot toot :twisted:
hrtpaul

Re: Pitts S-2C

Postby Adam the Akrodude » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:52 am

HRT - dude, I must apologise in that I missed these photos - went right through to the keeper! This is a seriously beautiful machine and I'd LOVE to have a ride in it one day! I know one of the owners and this machine won't be used for training sadly - BOO HOO! The guy I know is one of the "greats" of aerobatics here in Australia - a professor of Akro and Aresti. He's been one of my mentors over the years and also owns one of the best if not the best Super Decathalon's in Australia. This S-2C lives down in Gippsland now as Moorabbin is just crazy expensive for hangarage costs. Anyway, maybe if I keep begging, maybe if I trying crying a lot more next time, perhaps one day I might be lucky enough to get a ride in it. This coming year I'm walloped with double school fees so financially grounded for a few more years - see what happens, theirs always LOTTO! :-)
Adam the Akrodude

Return to Member Photos